[Reader-list] Indian Mass Media and the Politics of Change - Conferenec

MATTI POHJONEN 125548 at soas.ac.uk
Wed Sep 12 19:05:11 IST 2007

Friends, (apologies for cross posting):

This is to invite you to attend a postgraduate conference "Indian Mass Media and the Politics of Change" at SOAS, Russell Square, University of London on October 13th, 2007. This is a daylong conference and the papers cover several key themes concerning contemporary media in India including issues of sexuality, environment, poverty and digital culture. Keynote speakers include Prof. Laura Mulvey and Dr Johk Hutnyk. The entry to this conference is free. For more details, we have attached a poster with this mail or go to our website at http://sacredmediacow.com/?page_id=450.

Please do feel free to forward this information.

With best wishes

The sacredmediacow team

Matti Pohjonen
SOAS (University of London)
Teaching Fellow, Film and Media Studies Dept
sacredmediacow.com