[Reader-list] JKLF leader Yasin Malik says unarmed IAF officers were agents of Enemy...defends killing them !

Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Fri Sep 14 00:53:18 IST 2007

Pawan Durani wrote:

> Shuddha ,
>
> Just for my own information , i would like to know which one are you ?

Which one as in ?

As in  -

Dasgupta or Sengupta,
Human or Animal,
Vegetable or Mineral,
Reptile or Bird,
Mammal or Marsupial,
Man or Woman,
Occupied Kashmiri or Unoccupied Kashmiri
Exiled Bengali or Exhausting Bengali,
Undercover Bangladeshi or Bangladeshi Undercover,
Pseudo-Secular or Secular-Pseudo,
intellectual or ineffectual,
djinn or farishta,
anti-national or anti-anti-national,
anti-anti-national or anti-anti-anti national,
haunted or haunting,
hunted or hunter,
citizen or denizen,
devi or devil,
hyena or hellcat,
laughing or crying,
exegete or exorcist,
heretic or hermit,
traitor or troublemaker,
toilet cleaner or fossil hunter,
nemesis or redemption, (for you, I mean)
Chondrobindoo or Jol-police (no, you wont get that one)

.....?

I am so confused at the choices I have, that I dont know where and when
to begin, I mean when as well, not just where, because a person can be
more than one thing in the course of a split second, let alone a year,
or a lifetime, or a millenia,

At your immigration control checkpoint, sir, I arive un-announced, with
nothing to declare,

or as some people I know, once, in some other context said,

"The intensification of scrutiny must be met with the amplification of
guile"

Sorry, I lost my identity card on the way to making this posting. Will
you please make me a new one, with all of the above listed against my
fingerprint.

yours

Sh.