[Reader-list] Hi

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 19:48:54 IST 2007

Dear Partha,

           Though I tried to answer most of the concerns raised by different readers, this is the one for you. Any body can explain the things to the people who are having either full of nill understanding and knowledge.  Irrespective of your joining in the middle of the postings over the concerns of India and the solutions,  I understood that you by-hearted the things since your schooling to your marriage and after the life.  I may not spoon-feed you, but the postings are to create a kind awareness among people like you.

  What exactly you mean my logic,argument,fact?

             1) PROPORTIONAL LOGIC
             2) PREDICATE LOGIC
             3) "CIGOL ESREVNOC"

  ----- On national anthem link

             "utkala,vanga,vidhya".  For Identifying places like these the link is all meant for.

  ---- On small kingdoms
        Before Alexander, Emperors and dynasties are there in India to rule it as a nation.

  --- On Indian Tourism
      Those places are there very much and are sacred to Indians which are in occupation now

  --- On laws of land

        What exactly I mean is
          a) CRPC should be applicable to all Indians.
          b) Suppose you got a fortune in UK,  under the citizenship either by birth or by
              contamination  will you handover it to the government there or flew to India?  I don't
               understand but in INDIA, the government will collect if people fail to handover.
          c)  See its like that, If you get an Indian national monument at some other country
               and If you return back, as a citizen its your responsibility to handover it to the
               government.
  ---On Jammu and Kashmir
         Its not like some in the hands of India and some in the hands of Pakistan, but a piece of Indian land was given to Zinna to satisfy his ego gracefully based on the 2 nation theory.  Except that Entire territory belong to India solely and so as the people are called Indians.  Pakistan should withdrew their nationals or whatever living in India illegally and should live happily whatever the land it was given. So as China.

  I produced enough facts with genuine proofs by quoting various facts in the form columns from various columnists,history,people, and debates .  For any missing things I am glad to know from you what exactly to made available.

  As deputed to condemn and reply at a jet speed, you confused to read properly and understand the things due to either wearing of goggles or lack of spectacles.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.