[Reader-list] Lists and assaults

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 10:12:01 IST 2007

Dear Anamika ,

That is what I was trying to provoke the likes of Suddha , Partha and Zainab
to think into.

When they talk about freedom of expression , that means the liberty to
portray a terrorist as a moderan day Gandhi .

And when I express my desire that a terrorist has to be bought to justice ,
they find it pushing and then use some unparliamentary words.

If my expression of resentment for a man who has made me homeless is not
acceptable in freedom of speech , I wonder what else is ?

I would continue to drag the issue below or above the belt as long as the
terrorist is not bought to justice. if someone is not interested a button is
needed to delete the mail or put me on SPAM . That is a gift technology has
given to us.

But if I interest you , you would continue to read me.

To put on record I have around 50 + subscribers of readers-list writing to
me offline and appreciating my concern.

Who knows, the way things are turning , 20 years down the line your child
may be writing the same stuff which I write now.

Pawan