[Reader-list] ****IPR/PATENTING OVER 0****http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e4/EpicIndia.jpg

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 19:10:42 IST 2007

Dear Partha,

  If I remember Mr Bagchi comments not to write the personal issues, I should not attend to your posts, but some thing refrains me.  As per my knowledge SARAI reader list voice,
  reach many places in the world.  Any way let me write by quoting BHAGAVATGEETA,

  sadrsam cestate svasyah
prakrter jnanavan api
prakrtim yanti bhutani
nigrahah kim karisyati

Everyone gets to his own innate nature
That is his inherent potential
That is his swadharma
The wise one also tries to
Do karma according to his swadharma
How can anyone’s opinion
Or renouncing (nigrahah) anything
Make a difference in this situation? ||3:33||

indriyasyendriyasyarthe
raga-dvesau vyavasthitau
tayor na vasam agacchet
tau hy asya paripanthinau

The indriyas have potential energy
There is always a momentum
One should know of the ragas and dweshas
That resides in every indriyas
Ready to hijack the person as a whole
And take him away from the
Path that leads to the center
(raga = attachments, dwesha = aversion, jealosy). ||3:34||

sreyan sva-dharmo vigunah
para-dharmat svanusthitat
sva-dharme nidhanam sreyah
para-dharmo bhayavahah

Know and follow your swadharma
That is your aptitude
It is always better to die
Following your own dharma

Following someone else’s path
And someone else’s dharma
Is against the very personal nature of our being
This is against the very aptitude (swadharma)
And can potentially lead to fear inside.
(Fear of the unknown and
The fear of being against one’s nature) ||3:35||
  I dont know what do you expect by writing that you are Hindu and Indian married to christian.  I am not the right person to question about your life!

  I am not interested to ask that Christian is HINDU(I mean Indian)? BRITISH? GERMAN? US?
  I am not interested to know you are advicing your fellow Indians wherever reading this, too follow the same as you did?
  I am not interested to ask you dont you find a good Hindu girl either in greater BANGLA or anywhere in the world?
  I am not interested to ask you, that "Dont you find a good human being among Indians living in the world"

  I am not interested to know what for you did that? Might thought that you were the head of the heads by that time? or just saying on SARAI for timebeing to contradict me or for any other reason?

  I am not worried about the way your posts directed to SARAI, but let me ask you

  1)Being a great human being got married to another great human being and never worried about what dharma that the child will follow,  Where are you living now? Your own home or the home built by your parents?

  Because I astonished by reading TOI news recently stating that,  at the old age of 88 Zinnah
  daughter feeling diehard to live their childhood home at MUMBAI.  Forget rest of all nonsense as per you, but if you living away from your parents being a great human being what are your feeling?  Definitely you should have feelings, because you are a great human being so What to post next is upto you.

  Next regarding BRAHMINS,  brahmins are just for name sake.  The fact is brahmins lost their whatever you say, when "INDIRA PRIYADARSINI" got married to a Parsi, I believe.  But as they are also living beings on this earth like anybody continuing their journey struggling for existance under the Dharma-Adharma discrimination.

   I noticed that you forget to add your signature
  "Partha Dasgupta (9811047132)
http://www.jaxtr.com/parthaekka "   in your succesive mails.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.

Partha Dasgupta <parthaekka at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,

Fascinating read about the origin of zero.

And I was wrong about India first using the symbol of zero in it's curent form.

India used a dot to signify zero while the Chinese used the open circle that we use today.

Of course, we can dismiss it as 'misinformation by foreign hand' if it's inconvenient, so don't worry.

Rgds, Partha

  On 9/15/07, Partha Dasgupta <parthaekka at gmail.com> wrote:  Dear Dhatri,

I'm proud to be a Hindu, but before that I'm proud to be an Indian.

You'd probably not count me as a Hindu (and therefore not an Indian) as I'm married to a Christian. And I will not apologise as I married a wonderful human being whom I'm very proud of. I did not marry her caste or religion. For that matter, I don't care what relegion my children follow as long as they grow up to be good human beings.

I do hope that you do not exclude all but Hindu's in India... and then move on to push out every one but brahmins.

India was not won only by Hindu's. And do try and remember that tribals are not Hindu's. They follow yakshas and yakshi's and not the trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva which happens to be the definition of a Hindu.

You claim to be proud of India and in the same breath knock the elected representatives of India.

Do look at facts. Do look at how you keep contradicting yourself time and again.

Rgds, Partha