[Reader-list] Rhetorical Question

Gargi Sen sen.gargi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:49:57 IST 2007

Thank you Khemendra. That was indeed a very gracious apology. Lets continue
this tone in our conversations on this list and you know what, we might
actually talk.

I think Junaid is saying something very, very important.

I think I can support that almost wholeheartedly. My only reservation though
comes from violence. Violence of the freedom lovers and violence of the
Indian military.

What do you say?
Gargi