[Reader-list] Self determination in Kashmir-reply to Vishal

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:37:59 IST 2007

Dear Shuddhaa , S of SAP.

1. And the World remained Silent has a censor certificate .

2. Please correct your statement ....it is not Indian occupied Kashmir , But
Indian Kashmir . Few words here and there makes a difference.

3. Walking into Nepal does not have anything to do with Indias economic
power. Had it been the case Burma was a much poorer neighboring country.

4. ARKP is a party to Kashmir issue , being the aborgonies of the land where
our history goes back to 5000 years +.

For , Shudhaaa , a person who jumps at every instenve whenever yasin maliks
name is taken , ARKP is a problem......

Is that what is much similar to Stockholm Syndrome ?

Pawan Durani