[Reader-list] **Jammu and Kashmir with occupied teritorries is an inseparable, undivided, integral part of India****

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:46:44 IST 2007

we wi <dhatr1i at yahoo.com> wrote:    Dear Readers,

  1) http://www.vepachedu.org/hyderabad.html
  2) http://www.telangana.com/History/razakar.htm

  The above 2 links best describes the situation of then NIZAM STATE.  The situation is very similar and is encouraged by Pakistan and blackened by China.  Let me purforth you their view,

  1) Allow crimes and admit pardons(local governing body will take care about this)
  2) Horrify people so that they can run out of STATE,due to fear of death
      (All Perpetrators to move freely with super or whatever powers)
  3) As the ransacking will continue with time there will be nill voice(due to deaths and
       exile)
  4) Change the names of Geographical area(with all the resources) so that it looks
       entirely different and new.
  5) Due Total wipe out, their goal achievement.

  If you go through the above links you can find that above 5 tactics that the RAZAKARS tried to execute on the then people living in princely NIZAM STATE, encouraged by NIZAM. Later story we all know. The situation is same but at different place now(Jammu and kashmir).  As a normal citizen on India I feel Jammu and Kashmir(with occupied territories) is an inseparable,undivided,integral part of India.  There is absolutely nothing wrong in this.

      If I remember some members writings on SARAI,"pundits will not return to the state" let me modify that view with a littile addition.

         YES PUNDITS WILL NOT RETURN TO THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR "alone".
  THE ENTIRE INDIA and Indians are WITH THEM and Will Come there if required.  India is totally deceived and so as the successive rules starting from Late Shri Nehru to late IndiraPriyadarshini including late L.B.Sastry and  A.B. Vajpayee as well.  These rulers faced the war games and the rest of the rules facing the above mentioned silly damaging techniques.

  So as per
  -- the dandam dasa gunam bhaveth,
  http://ndtv.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=629543&tablename=Business

  as Pakistan or whoever perpetrators from whereever  joined for the above mentioned work are not in a position to take the advice in any way.  This conclusion is because India has been trying and dealig with them with lucrative cool peace techniques and goodwill measures.   Zinna spoiled Pakistan and successive rulers worsen it more for their greedy needs.  As Zinna gone everything gone, except the thought that was injected into the minds. Prevention is better than cure otherwise roots should be cleaned for best results.  So as the last sort of option, they should be dealt the similar way as RAZAKARS AND NIZAM dealt under the stewardship of Late Vallabhai Patel.   Once this is done everthing will rest in peace and happy.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.