[Reader-list] Sethusamudram Ship Canal Project - Blueprint for an ecological disaster

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 22:30:48 IST 2007

For me

1. Sethu Samudram is a matter of faith.
2. I care about Ecology , more so when fiddling with it causes discomfort to
faith of billions.

I do not care for about BJP or VHP , as long as I do not need their support
to strengthen my cause. And in this project if they do something which halts
the project , i dont mind.

It does not mean I am necessarily going to vote for them.

Any more candid answer needed from me ?

Pawan