[Reader-list] Emails to individuals

Toby Miller tobym at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 18 08:00:18 IST 2007

Hi Everybody

I'd just like to second Monica's post. I am a very great admirer of
the Sarai project, and read the list's postings each day. Recently,
what had been a dynamic, exciting, smart, and engaged place of debate
and information has become something not worth visiting for me.
Instead, I wake each day to dozens of angry rants. I shall case my
subscription if this continues. There are many places for deeply
personalized critiques--why spoil somewhere that has avoided that? It
is time for the moderators to act--however regretfully so--or the
reason for having this list will be lost

Regards

Toby Miller