[Reader-list] To PAWAN

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:51:08 IST 2007

Dear Mr Prakash ,

Very honestly you made me laugh .

I turned against BJP the time I realised that they ditched the voters who
bought them to power over a promise of Ram temple. They enjoyed their power
and forgot Ram temple , 370 , kashmiri Pandits etc......in whose name they
begged votes.

I hated RSS , when they caused a split in Panun Kashmir , which had emerged
as a strong KP force . RSS thought by emergence of Panun Kashmir it would
lose its hold on KP's.

Similarly I started hating Communits the day I expected them to withdraw
support to UPA , it was when i saw the brutal assault on workers of Honda in
Gurgoan. I was certain that communist would react , but they did not. If
they can tolerate it for sake of power , they can compromise for anything.
After that day I lost all faith in communist as well.

Now ....kya ab aap mujhse baat karenge ?

Pawan