[Reader-list] Heritage Signage Disappearing

Kath O'Donnell aliak77 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:15:02 IST 2007

Hi Vishal, could you make your own audio tour for your site or ask the
heritage sites to link to it also.

in Jerusalem they have these - they're handy for people who like doing
independant tours rather than with a group or who haven't had time to
book the group tour. also you can listen at home to preview it. it
could also be a podcast on your site - and people could look at the
photos as well if they're not in bombay.
eg http://www.jerusalemp3.com/ - there's a few here which are really good.

since you seem to be the most passionate - perhaps you should be
narrating the tour (or at least writing the script)? & maybe u could
include snippets of the interviews you have with the artists or
business owners etc for extra info.

kath

--
http://www.aliak.com