[Reader-list] Heritage Signage Disappearing

Vishal Rawlley vishal.rawlley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:14:27 IST 2007

Yes Sankarshan, I do wish I did not have to put that apologetic message
saying that the website is designed for IE only.

I hope you shall excuse my limitation in not being able to design a website
that is compatible with all browsers. However, if  you or anyone else can
help me overcome this problem, I shall be most grateful.

best,
vishal

On 9/19/07, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com>