[Reader-list] tarapadobabu kothay jachchen?

debjani sengupta debjanisgupta at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 09:18:46 IST 2007

dear dhatri, kothay jachchen has been translated in
the piece as 'where are you going'. it may also be
marathi as you say. i have no knowledge of marathi so
cannot comment. the piece is not about east bengal's
history it's about the death of a poet. some deaths
diminish all of us. this death does so too. that's why
i thought i 'll share my feelings with all of you in
the reader list. warm regards, debjani