[Reader-list] The best things

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 21:59:21 IST 2007

Tapas,
  Ram is the representation of good.  In Kali era there is very little good of course that's why Karunanidhi performed VASTRAPAHARAN in a assembly, While he gave a his daughter to a good person.  I am damn sure, KARUNANIDHI WILL NOT OPT FOR HANDING OVER HIS BODY TO HOSPITALS AND DOCTORS TO DO SCIENTIFICAL RESEARCH.

  Well I don't know about you, your feelings towards your children,family members and the fellow country country men that you are living,

  -----------In INDIA

  but surely every father would like to have a son like Ram who will be very obedient, Every sweet girl like Dhatri(as per your hi-tech feelings in 21st century) would like to have a husband like Ram(always thought about only one wife), and Citizens like we in India would like to have rulers like Ram.  At least pretending lets say in the worst case scenario as per your point of view. This is the fact and leave about 10% deviation, rest of the people choosing in this way(the best among the worse).

  Let me tell you one point that every woman in the world opting for Indian men in 21'st century. Lets Start from Pakistan(woman expressed interest to marry shri A.B. vajpayee), USA no words to write,Russia,japan,Europe what else.  No idea about china.
  Your mail depict your view that,  every son should not listen to his parent, every man like you should have either a thought/ should have several wives like(...) and the nation(INDIA) should be filled with what??? (yourself,karunanidhi and all the atheists).
  Forget links, you don't have Patience and understanding to go-through them, but try to just have a look what is there inside in the posts.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.

Tapas Ray <tapasrayx at gmail.com> wrote:
  Dhatri,

Instead of copy-pasting all that, would you consider giving us the URL -
if you must?

Thanks.

Tapas