[Reader-list] On Meri News

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 22:38:20 IST 2007

With my experience all i can say is that Merinews gives wonderful
opportunity to people .Merinews does do the editing and sends a mail to the
writer in this regard. Tarun has a problem when MeriNews rightfully wrote
that "Jehadis have ruined the Paradise" . After all who dare call the
killers in Kashmir as "Terrorists as well and why anyone dare to blame
Pakistan. This is Taruns inherint problem and he would continue to live with
it.

http://www.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=124424&category=India&catID=2&rtFlg=rtFlg

The above article was written by me long time back , and I find they did a
suitable job in editing it .

Tarun.......stop being a cry baby...................you and your