[Reader-list] *******************************************More Clarification********************************************

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 11:43:05 IST 2007

Dear All,

  My writings are not emotional outburst/to disrespect old people.  But one must understand debates will go like this with contractor's and supporters.

  ----------Next coming back to Tapas,
  1) If Tapas is not part of this country(INDIA), then how can he talk about the politics of India?
  2) If Tapas don't know about KARUNANIDHI and HIS BACKGROUND(at-least paper/bookish knowledge) how can he talk on that subject or any subject related to India?

  But tapas spoke about the country(INDIA),its judiciary and the almighty. what to say and conclude now is ............................................................................................

  ---------Comments on RAM
  1) Why the atheists question ram and ramayan if they are dubious, as per them they don't believe, or exploit themselves that they don't believe lets say???

  2) As per their point of view and beliefs, the questions and doubts on non-existent things are void to the rest of the people that too from wrong personalities.
  ----------On all ATHEISTS
  1) As they don't believe, they just should not believe truly.

  CASE WISE ANALYSIS:

  Case A: That means they should restrict themselves not to believe in anything including self. But They are believing in self and socializing without any restrictions, That means they violated their own belief?
  Case B: They used to read dubiously and interpret as per their own poetic way and gossip,  to do things like MADYAPAN and VASTHRAPAHARAN.

   Any thing(right/wrong) should be implemented with "MANASA,VAACHA,KARMANA".
  Translation: MANASA===WITH HEART,VAACHA===With Talk,KARMANA===with actions
  But as per
  CASE A, they will never qualify because the path is pretty hard to survive, and
  CASE B, they will always succeed because its very easy NO RESTRICTIONS from any side more over there is a lot of support and amusement is there .

    2) How does anybody can compare PAST WITH PRESENT?
  This is wrong and will never stand for any kind of logic and argument.
  Time is evolving always, only our views and actions are dubious by choosing wrong way.

  -----Finally on ANAMIKA
  Though I am able to write and quote by using many references from past and present, but keeping in view of members of the SARAI(I used to say SARAI PEOPLE including whoever with SARAI ), I prefer to use
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anamika for simplicity.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.