[Reader-list] [Announcements] Invitation to "Earth on Canvas - Art Campaigns for Conservation"

contemporaryart-india .com contemporaryartindia.com at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:09:14 IST 2007

Hi Sarai List Members,
I'm writing to tell you about the new art show, which ContemporaryArt-India,

Kolkata, are presenting in Delhi, in association with WWF-India.

*"Earth on Canvas – Art Campaigns for Conservation"* documents the
perception
of 81 artists, to the environmental crises the world faces today....big
names,
the emergent, the collectors' favourites – we have an eclectic collection
of paintings and sculptures.... more details are in the attached
pre-invite...

*"Earth on Canvas – Art Campaigns for Conservation"* will be on view -

Dates: 30th September 2007 – 7th October, 2007

Time: 10 am – 7.00 pm

Venue: WWF-India Secretariat, 172-B, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi 110003.

Contact Nos:
ContemporaryArt-India: (0)9433090437/ WWF-India: (11) 41504809/41504831

We need the message of this show to hit as far and wide as possible.
Please visit us if you're in Delhi and bring a friend. And forward this
mail to all your friends.

Thanks for your help & support,

Best,

Roshmi Raychaudhuri

Roshmi Raychaudhuri & Baidehi Chatterjee
www.contemporaryart-india.com