[Reader-list] Introduction & Call to action

jude camponi jude.camponi at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 29 01:08:59 IST 2007

Hi there

I'm Jude, from the UK and I've been moved to contact you guys in the hope of
building up a movement to drive filth from the blogosphere. I have always
stayed on the peripheries of blogging - only reading blogs that I feel an
affinity for, such as http://christiansexuality.wordpress.com

However, when http://pimpmydaughter.wordpress.com/ was brought to my
attention I felt that something needed to be done. As Christians, we cannot
stand by and let children be exploited. So please join with me in taking a
stand. Complain to wordpress, leave comments that make our disapproval
clear. I don't know all the answers but I hope that something can be done.

Jude