[Reader-list] Tehelka - now in Hindi.

kabi cubby sherman cubbykabi at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 22:03:10 IST 2007

Is anyone else using firefox running on MAC OSX? In my/this environment, firefox wont render the font, I just get ??????? for this tehelka site and everything else. It is fine using safari.

Another reason I am asking is because my bombay taxi driver conversations podcast blog is now also in hindi (see URL below) - and I haven't been able to get firefox on MAC to render hindi font. and it isn't just hindi, it is a few of the other UTF-8 fonts. I have posted to the firefox forums (it isnt a MAC problem) but no solution. If anyone else on this list is running same environment (MAC OSX 10.4.10 + firefox 2.0.0.x) and is getting hindi font, please contact me.

best,
kabi

http://meterdown.wordpress.com