[Reader-list] Fear and Loathing in Big Cities

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Tue Apr 8 19:13:48 IST 2008

Partha, "
    generalising about muslims" is what you have percieved whereas my thoughts dwell on much ;arger issue of "GENERAL aam admi" irrepspective of faith or caste. Please, with a request to read and think for a while and then respond.
 Those who have it alll do flout the rules and as you rightly said avoid "legally", act illegally with all legal aid. !