[Reader-list] No Pizzas for Muslims (of Jamia Nagar)

S.Fatima sadiafwahidi at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 8 19:41:40 IST 2008

Behen Radhika
If we don't want to get into blame game, then why do
we blame only Muslim ghettos for harrowing driving
experience? Delhi itself has so many kinds of ghettos,
each ready to join the mob when something untoward
happens. And before one can start putting the words
"Muslim" and "ghetto" together, one needs to ask who
creates the ghettos. Why is it that you can't break a
traffic rule on Parliament street without getting
away, but you can break several rules in Jamia Nagar
and no one will bother. The police actually allows
illegal constructions, illegal parking, illegal
throwing of garbage, and illegal encroachment on the
road in Jamia Nagar, which they would never do at
Aurangzeb Road. Simple because no higher official is
coming to see their work at Jamia. Its only when a VIP
visits the area, roads get swept. So, who creates the
ghettos?

http://thedelhiwalla.blogspot.com/2008/04/dateline-jamia-nagar-no-