[Reader-list] FW: media advisory to send out

S. Jabbar sonia.jabbar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:30:55 IST 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: youdon aukatsang <youdon.aukatsang at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:47:38 +0530
To: <sonia.jabbar at gmail.com>
Subject: media advisory to send out

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 6, 2008

Mass Protest Head Shave and Blood Donation camp in solidarity with the
Tibetan nonviolent movement

The Tibetan Solidarity Committee- Delhi Chapter will organize a mass protest
head shave and a simultaneous blood donation camp at Jantar Mantar on April
7, 2008  from 11 am onwards. Through this event, we want to send a strong
signal condemning violence inside Tibet and a message of solidarity to our
brethrens who are victims of violent crackdown in Tibet for participating
in non-violent peaceful action.

The number of Tibetans killed inside Tibet has now risen to 154 with 8
killed in Karze Tibetan Prefecture in Sichuan when Chinese authorities
blindly opened fire on demonstrators and 2 cases of suicide owing to deep
resentment and frustration under the oppressive regime.

For latest news on the situation in Tibet, please visit our official website
www.stoptibetcrisis.net <http://www.stoptibetcrisis.net>

Contact Persons:

Tsetan Norbu: +91 9818970928    Youdon Aukatsang: +91 9999915061

Issued by:

Tibetan Solidarity Committee-Delhi Chapter

------ End of Forwarded Message