[Reader-list] Mass Graves in Kashmir

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 14:32:45 IST 2008

dear pawan ji
How many people will you hang in public, ( although i am against any kind of
death sentence ) but if it is so, then the Indian politicians and
administrators since last 60 years who ruined Kashmir with their policies
need to be hanged first. Who is to be blamed for the present crises?

Even if you go by the two nation theory, Kashmir should never have been a
part of India in 1947, Was not there a Prime Minister in Kashmir even after
1947...  It might have achieved freedom in 1971 like Bangladesh...if  India
had allowed it to merge with Pakistan. the second blunder was to outwit
Sheikh  Mohamand Abudullah, whom i consider a real hero of his times.  Nehru
imprisoned him for what..... Indira Gandhi humiliated him by compelling to
sing the accord. People around sheikh too were without vision. People have
dug into the archives,  and have found clues  that Sheikh Mohd Abhullah  was
never willing to sign the accord.

Now, how  can you  exonarate all these  Indian people who created mess in
Kashmir.  Forget the fascist BJP, even Congress party palyed communal cards
in Kashmir like in Punjab..

Kashmir deserves freedom by all means, India has done mistakes in the past
and  after 1990 something terrible happened.... Now tell me, what India has
gained?

Yes, if you agree that there is an Anglo-American game plan which has
destroyed peace between pakistan and India then one can see the reason of
violence through a different lens.. If cold war has led to war in Iraq
finally, then the real enemies of Kashmir are in Washington, now how will
you hang Mr. Bush?

with love
is