[Reader-list] A Wandering Child Longing for his Lost Childhood

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 01:54:59 IST 2008

Dear All,

This blog comes after months of procrastination, but just on time. Titled,
"A Wandering Child Longing for his Lost Childhood", I begin with it today
with my very first post; "Reincarnation...".

Visit it at - http://www.activistsdiary.blogspot.com/

Hope to get your comments on the blog and even blogroll.

Many Thanks,

P.S. - Till a few months I used to blog at www.kauladityaraj.blogspot.com ;
One fine day I found it to have been hacked by someone; immediately after we
did expose on a Terrorist Bitta Karate of JKLF on a National news Channel.

Regards

Aditya Raj Kaul
Campaign Blog - www.kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/