[Reader-list] [Announcements] ECOTRONICA.NET out now!

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:52:23 IST 2008

Dear Friends & colleagues,

  we're very glad to announce that ECOTRONICA blog is out now at
  www.ecotronica.net
  ecotronica.net (bilingual eng/ita) is a blog that pays attention to
  electronic artworks designed with the purpose and method ecological
  based on recycling technologies and other forms of  artistic
  expression.
  ecotronica.net is curate by Luigi Pagliarini & Chiara Passa but we are
  happy to involve other people interested in the marriage between
  hi-tech art and ecology.

  Cheers, Luigi Pagliarini & Chiara Passa

--
Chiara Passa