[Reader-list] Cinema Reception

Bain Al Satoor bainulsatoor at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:42:29 IST 2008

Dear all

I am writing a long piece of research on Cinema reception. This is, in my
opinion, an area that remains least explored by Cinema/film-studies
scholars. Much of the work has been done on history, techniques of
film-making, genres of films, narrative style, grammar and and blah blah.

I request you all to suggest me the names of some good international
academic journals where i can publish my piece of research.

If possible, also forward me any reference(s) around this theme.

Thanks

Bain