[Reader-list] please forward

Ayisha Abraham ayishaa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:18:08 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bengaluru artist-residency <bar1studio at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 23, 2008 12:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: please forward
To: Bengaluru artist-residency <bar1studio at gmail.com>,
dhanya_rajaram at yahoo.co.in, kvrao_68 at yahoo.co.uk,
raghuraokv at yahoo.co.uk, redsurya at rediffmail.com, storzch at yahoo.co.in,
ayesha abraham <ayishaa at gmail.com>, prabhavati
<prabhameppayil at rediffmail.com>, smitha cariappa
<smithacar at yahoo.com>, surekha Surekha <isurekha at gmail.com>

Call For Applications

bar1 Artists residency

supported by India Foundation for the Arts (IFA)

The Bengaluru Artist Residency Programme group (bar1) invites
applications for an interdisciplinary artist residency in Bangalore

City from the 1st of July to the 30th of September 2008.

Please see attached document for detailed information.

Bengaluru Artist Residency One (bar1)

Bar1 is a non-profit arts organisation founded by artists for artists
to foster the exchange of ideas and experiences through guest
residencies in Bengaluru. Bengaluru Artist Residency One is registered
as a Public Charitable Trust. Please visit www.bar1.org

In the past, we have been affiliated to the Artist Residency
Gaesteatelier Krone in Aarau, Switzerland. Currently, we are in
partnership with Pro Helvetia, Delhi (the Swiss Arts Council, India).

The India-India residency programme has been made possible by the
exclusive support of India Foundation for the Arts (IFA).

- --
Ayisha Abraham
002 Serena
# 2 Lloyd Road