[Reader-list] Fwd: Rahul Gandhi Equality Forum (RGEF)

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Thu Apr 24 17:45:56 IST 2008

HI,
       EQUALITY ANDRrAHUL, WHAT AN IRONY OF THE NAME AND OBJECTIVE ? RAHUL, PAMPERED AND LOST, WHO DOES NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND AND PERCIEVE THE BASICS OF EQUALITY USING THE z CATEGORY SECURITY WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE EVEN TO   MPS, and sycophancy at its height want equality in this persons name and forum, my sincere suggestion is use the name of Thiruvalluvar, who with his wise words inspires every one to be humane, not vote banks. !
 Regards.