[Reader-list] Non migrant KPs to boycott elections “legally”

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Wed Apr 30 16:50:51 IST 2008

Hi,

 please do not take the PM very seriously, as all his honest and clean packages are drowned in sycophancy and hangers on looting the packages.
The example of Vidharbha package in Maharashtra is still shining in the minds of children and widows of farmers who committed suicides thanks to the policy of this governance.Not buying the agriculture produce from the farmers at reasonable prices, removal of public distribution system for distribution of essentials, exporting of wheat and rice and then importing them have led to farmers into the hands of traders sponsored by the kickback political party. Vidharbha package also is for not less than 3470 crores, and farmers got sponsored pumpsets , agricultural equipments which are worth in open market for 1000/- for thrice the amount, and these also under quality, thanks to sycophancy and hangers on being the "manufacturers"., of these agricultural equipments.!

PM visited the affected areas with his bindi brigade, had sumptous lunch with hangers on and sycophants when the hungry widows and children waited to meet him in hot Sun were shooed away by the big bindi queen -bee  Maggie of kitchen cabinet of mother of all sacrifices. !

 So much for the special packages of the PM and his hangers on with "honest"image.! North east area has also seen the special package of this PM along with south being favoured with special package of dredging contracts for the loot in Arabean Sea thanks to obliging the minister of coalition, who wants gas for his sons, in his King Chemicals, Congress has no moral rights to give any more packages as all these packages are looted midway by their hangers on. !

Regards.