[Reader-list] [Announcements] [infosouth] Need Your Help.

indigo_rebellion zubi_robin123 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 16:05:34 IST 2008

I'm a retired cameraman from India now living in Sydney, Australia
with my two kids and wife since 2002.

I would like to introduce to this group a blog and would request each
of you to take a look. The views are radical and not all of them I
would second yet I felt someone from this group might be interested to
assist.

They are in urgent need of a good documentary editor.
I enjoyed working with them n know that they are one of India's finest
teams.
The blog's id is:
http://jan-madhyam.blogspot.com/

Salute