[Reader-list] Welcome to the Nigah QueerFest '08!

gautam bhan gautam.bhan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 14:04:11 IST 2008

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nigah <contact at nigah.org>
Date: Aug 2, 2008 2:01 PM
Subject: Welcome to the Nigah QueerFest '08!
To: gautam bhan <gautam.bhan at gmail.com>

You've made it happen once again!

Your support, contributions and goodwill have ensured that The Nigah
QueerFest is back in 2008.

We are delighted and proud to invite you to the inauguration of the
festival, and to announce the launch of the full schedule on our website
online.

Inauguration:

Friday, August 8, 2008

7.00 pm

Siddhartha Hall, Max Muller Bhavan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi

(Nearest Metro: Rajiv Chowk)

Join us as we fashion a new language of queerness through an exhibition of
portraits of queer families, while Sumathi Murthy, a Hindustani classical
vocalist and composer from Bangalore will delight us with a queer rendition
of a classical genre.

Join us as we begin another ten days of queering Delhi!
****Check our complete festival schedule online at:
http://www.thequeerfest.com**** <http://www.thequeerfest.com/>

- --
The Nigah QueerFest '08