[Reader-list] "India: Band-Aid for cancer" by M J Akbar

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Thu Aug 7 13:22:18 IST 2008

It is well known fact that the politicians like lalu, Mulayam and Sonia with their psuedo secular facade really do not care or are concerned about welfare of muslims or to that matter any citizens of any community. All these "leaders" aspire is their own safety and comforts in power, at any cost.

   It is to be noted that muslims in general do not want a state of unsafe and terrorised living in the nation. Their leaders have time and again failed them by  use of fear psychosis against BJP and propaganda that "secular" parties are not communal in their vote bank politics and thus put the muslims in ghetto mentality. Laalu and Mulayam can talk about and against BJP only on three issues, -- the demolition of a old dilapidated building known as babri masjid, Bangaru in the sting by tehelka seen taking a lakh of rupee for "the new year party" being given by pimps and prostitutes of tehelka in neo sting operation of journalism, and ofccourse about gujarath riots where both hindus and muslim rioters were shot for the riot acts with these leaders having soft corner for muslim rioters. !

  The very fact that the home ministry and its officials could not put up facts about SIMI and its acts of terror by proper documentation tells citizens a bigger story just as the few channels are on over drive with huge adrevenue about "dreams " of delhi, released to certain channels only at crores of adrevenue to these favourite channels for whatever it takes. A home minister, who is as a speaker supposed to be above party politics, Shivaraj patil, now Home minister talking politics on national security is a national shame, as he has nothing to loose as he has lost credibility with loss in elections , now nominated to rajyasabha, thanks to his Madam. PM who is again, a nominated PM, with defence minister again nominated, madam on sojourn to Beijing, who is interested in national interests and security of citizens. ?