[Reader-list] A suggestion for Arka

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Fri Aug 8 14:37:09 IST 2008

Snobbery at its best, ?  Come on, all can not go to Singur or nandigram to protest and make lives of these villagers a life full of misery,  as it is they are suffering enough of rape and ravages.More over it is well known how medha wants her air fare borne by some one if she has to come to bangalore for your type of protests, stop being such a hypocrate.!

   Regards.