[Reader-list] Hounding Muslims in the name of ...

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Mon Aug 11 15:36:20 IST 2008

Dear Sadia,

  One can be proud of their mother and father, their place of birth and their nation or leave without any of that feel for the same, that is the freedom, but to say that I am not sure to be proud of the nation is like ostrich hiding its head in sand and refusing to see the reality. In any nation, there are good and bad issues to be sorted out and solved , atleast efforts to solve them, as citizens of the nation.

 It is not my purpose or intention to debate, but only exchange of thoughts with the readers on the list. Why is it that common muslim not averse to identify, isolate the trouble-makers in their own community.? VHP and Bhajrang dal are reactions to actions of fanatic actions, which are bound to be there, because, in 1947 when hindus were raped, attacked and chased out of kashmir to get majority for muslims, it was not taken seriously by the hindu society, at that time it was "pandits" but with vote bank politics of communities playing major role, with caste vote banks having a say in governance, hindu society has realised that united as they stand, they gain respect, so today attack on any hindu from any caste is attack on hindu. Hence the reaction of retaliation as violence begets only more of it.

   Regards.