[Reader-list] Profile: Sheikh Abdul Aziz, Kashmiri leader Killed in police firing in Srinagar

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 00:15:34 IST 2008

The Economic Blockade is merely "A Myth" created to divert attention from
real issue of Amarnath. Its the biggest example of religious and cultural
intollerance shown by Kashmiri Muslims and their so called leaders...

And, militant Indian Hindu groups....LOL I wonder what Murtaza means.

Sheikh Abdul Aziz was earlier a terrorist who later turned into a Hurriyat
Propagandist.