[Reader-list] Geelani demands merger of J&K with Pakistan

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 04:01:34 IST 2008

He seems to be out of touch with reality. Islam tied East Pakistan with
mainland Pakistan too but we know what happened to that tie. It won't be too
long when this Islam crap will again be falsified. I wonder if Geelani was
asleep when in late December thousands of people in Pakistan were chanting
"naheen cahie Pakistan" and "Pakistan murdabad." If Geelani and handful of
his supporters want to join that sinking ship, they should be allowed to go
but if merger with Pakistan is the only solution, then there is no solution
to the Kashmir problem. Such a Merger is never going to happen.