[Reader-list] Fwd: kashmir pictures

Vikas Kaul vikaskaul at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:28:28 IST 2008

If Ms. Roy, instead of say, an middle-aged man named Sunil Gavaskar, is
hired to do commentary on live cricket matches, how long are we going listen
to her gibberish? Thank goodness, open markets are smarter than that!

Evidently, we have been programmed and indoctrinated to suck on
trickle-down-intellectuality.