[Reader-list] Ah, good old tolerance! by Shyam Kaul

Shivam Vij शिवम् विज् mail at shivamvij.com
Fri Aug 22 15:26:40 IST 2008

Dear Shuddha,

The point you miss is Swami Vivekananda was not a KP and hence didn't
have the KP samskars. What would he know? Besides, that was 1898, and
these names were in vogue then, because KPs weren't demanding a
separate homeland as part of India's answer to 'separatists'...

best
shivam

National Highway - http://shivamvij.com/