[Reader-list] Please, set Kashmir free

Prabhakar Singh prabhakardelhi at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 21:10:42 IST 2008

Only such psudo-Hindus like Malvika were responsible for partition of India and they want further mutilation of our motherland and nation.If partition is the only solution then let us divide the entire nation why Kashmir only? The partition of 1947 itself was incorrect.This is an era of integration not division.What will anybody get after division? Are Muslims happy in Pakistan? If yes,why they try to infilter into India? If they want to infilter and stay in India what was the need of partition? If they wanted a partition and a separate nation named as Pakistan why at all they chose to stay in India? If India belongs to everybody why can't they stay here with a sense of tolerance and brotherhood with other communities? Does Muslim mean Pakistani only not Indian? In a vast democratic nation like India there may be numerous points of difference among different communities which have to be solved amicably but saparatism is not an answer at all and whoever
takes this line is anti-national punishable under the law of land.Freedom of expression does not mean that one can go anti-national.This needs to be checked immediately.
Prabhakar