[Reader-list] Husain Exhibition Attacked in Delhi

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 09:16:22 IST 2008

How is it that if somebody paints your mother nude, it is an offense, but if the same person paints your motherland nude - it is an Art.
I am sure, such people will not protect their mothers and sisters also if they are forced nude.. because such people do not have the sense to do it...

Let M.F.Hussain paint Pakistan nude and we will see if will be allowed to live in this world....
Let M.F.Hussain paint his mother nude before he does that to our motherland...

I am sure, a person who paints his motherland nude, must have done much more nonesense to his mother and sister (though he may not be exposing it to the world)...