[Reader-list] A possible thin thread!

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:53:01 IST 2008

sadly, this is an exception.

presently people from hills are lured by the speed of plains,
in Himachal Pradesh they call ' chapta kardo ' flaten it' so that we
are quickly connected to  cities.

this approach to life has come to us  because of various reassons, we know ....

Simple living was once a 'thought'  ( not necessarily Gandhian ) but
some instincitive reasoning to live.... that has perhaps given way to
some urbanized glossy way of living,

perhaps we have still some time to think...

love

is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com