[Reader-list] The Bajrang Bombers and Other Stories About Hindutva Terrorism

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 18:48:54 IST 2008

It is not enough to just 'recognize' any terrorism but any terrorism including "Hindutva Terrorism" must be dealt with firmly and prosecuted against speedily with exemplary punishment given when guilt or complicity is established.

(I exclude the 'death penalty' from 'exemplary punishment' since I am 'against' the 'death penalty')

Kshmendra