[Reader-list] Husain Exhibition Attacked in Delhi

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 22:13:46 IST 2008

If M.F.Hussain has painted Hindu Deities nude, it simply means that he has abused Muslims as well.... He do not have respect for Nature also.. This is true to Islam.. Because Islam is one religion that do not teach respect, other than to Allah..
But a million dollar question:

Why is Ghost a superstition? Because it cannot be seen.
Who has seen God then? Why isn't God a bigger superstition?

And if there is only one GOD, why is Islam fearful that Hindus are worshiping other Gods.
If there are other GODs like Satan, why don't Allah settle down the other GODs first. Why is he so powerless that he asks his blind followers to kill the followers of other GODs.
Stupid concepts in Islam... must be challenged by their own people, if they are not dumb..