[Reader-list] 15 Hindu families migrate from Dhalera to Poonch

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 10:40:25 IST 2008

Dear Aditya,

You must understand that our Media, Politicians, Law, Human Rights, and Secularism all mean that Hindus are bull shits, and they must be removed. So, it is happening and it will happen. There is no option - we Hindus will have to fight for our survival ourselves... No one is going to come for us...
At the same time, we have to remember that while we fight, we will be told terrorists... People who bomb the country are people of GOD, and people who oppose it are terrorists...
So, be prepared or prepare your children to either bear a beard without a moustache and cover your females with black veil... or make them Arjun to fight the Adharma...

You know a secret...
Which is the sacred day of Muslims - Friday - Shukrawar...
Who was the Guru of Rakshasas (Adharma) - Shukracharya..
You can understand rest of the things....