[Reader-list] Looking for Writers/Contributors

Culture Unplugged contact at cultureunplugged.com
Wed Aug 27 11:53:04 IST 2008

Looking for Writers/Contributors :

from Culture Unplugged:
(office venues: New Zealand, India, USA)
about us :
http://studio.cultureunplugged.com

To you, is it a bliss to meditatively write and move spirit/
consciousness of the audience? Do you love to focus on subjects such
as films/media, consciousness, culture/society, identity ?  Do you
write in the style where profundity meets simplicity of expression?
Our wish is to adopt a voice that is:  Mature, Noble, Pragmatic,
Frank, Fearless, Fresh; truth-seeking, expansive & inclusive, sharp-
focused, thoughtful & sensitive – holding compassionate viewpoint of
humanity and disparate cultures.

We are launching an online venue with weekly blog catering to our
primary audience - film-makers, film-lovers, conscious creatives/
citizens. This venue is to be launched in October/November 2008.
Through this effort, we are not just building a platform/structure
that simply publishes content, but one that raises consciousness of
film-makers as citizens and unites people through their spirit.

We are looking for writers who wish to blog and engage with global
audience in a dialogue through this online platform. These
opportunities are for freelance contributions which can commence now.
Compensation is based on expertise/experience and efforts required.

If you have experience as film/media critic, social scientist,
cultural anthropologist, or editorial journalist, we wish to know
you. To learn about us, please visit studio.cultureunplugged.com

Please email us your profile/interest/samples at :
apply at cultureunplugged.com

In respect of time, we will contact you if we find your profile/
expectation a fit. We thank you for your attention.