[Reader-list] olympics medals for Indians

hasina hasan wonton_warriorprincess at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 16:05:57 IST 2008

  ...we are also modestly good at:
- whining about winning
- sighing at large on the state of our state.

we from
our pc's here to anothers' there, say write: 'hey why you think
that, why say that, why feel that? hmmm? hear me for i speak well and have a nobler
view'.
(see me here now)

 or
was it supposed to be a fwd with some funny images that never got attached