[Reader-list] olympics medals for Indians

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:30:52 IST 2008

And, I already declared you an Olympic Gold Winner. Be Happy Sports Star. :)

I'm amazed by the happiness you got by scoring a mark if at all here...lol

Is this all what you desire for ?

Of course your first mail was offending. What is there so offending in
Shooting, Wrestling and Boxing if we take it positively? Its how you take it
Ma'am.

If hatred, religion, communal ism, terrorism, gets too much into the brain;
then this offence is surely genuine.