[Reader-list] Husain Exhibition Attacked in Delhi

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 19:35:09 IST 2008

Correct...
And the list of temple demolitions in Muslim dominated areas have also increased... if you want me to publicize the list known to me.. here it is..
http://www.awakehindu.com/Articles/ListOfTempleDemolition.htm

However, creating temples and images, to which Islam is dead against, are high in Hindu dominated regions...
As far as channels are concerned, let me expose the double standards...
Star news shows a serial.. Samarpan which is on Hindu worship places..
But then star news dead anti-hindu language in their news.. remember 13th August, VHP bandh for Amarnath controversy.. and a person died because of electric post shock on the spot... Star news was shouting - 'Shayad woh electric shock se bach jaata, lekin use Hindutva ka shock lag gaya' ...  Many people have already boycotted Star News... Most of the Hindu population knows Star news and many other channel... so do not fool Hindus.. We all know who owns those channel and from where they are funded... The double standards are going on in them.. At one end they show Hindu programs like Astrology and immediately after that they attack Hinduism like anything.. Even yesterday Star news was shouting on Asharam Bapu with the dubbed voice.. a layman could easily recognize that it was a dubbed voice...
So do not quote wrong examples...

The truth is.. Islam has increased in population from 7% to 20% (plus the 6% for 6 Crore Bangladeshis)... and terrorist has increased.. and as I said... the threat is well known...

Let Islam still learn that they cannot devastate Hindus... They have been trying it from past 1000 years... massacre, rapes, jajia - all their tactics have failed...  they are trying again and again they will fail.. because India was not only a land of Gold.. it was also a land of God... and God knows how to create heroes time to time who revives back the Sanatan Dharma - the Faith of Duty and not hateful Religion.....