[Reader-list] Kashmir Fact Finding

Amit Basole abasole at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 22:56:18 IST 2008

Dear Reader-list members
Could I please, please, please, make one more request to everyone not to
dash-off one or two-liners to the entire list. Many of us are not on daily
digest, in my case because I sometimes miss posts I would like to have read,
if they appear in a digest. Even deleting the proliferating one line emails,
although not exactly onerous, becomes tiring. Particularly when one returns
from a few days absence to find many such emails.

Debate is good, controversy is fine, but please make your posts substantive.
And above all please take into consideration the vast membership of this
list and resist the temptation to make it a "dialogue" amongst the vocal
few.

Amit

--
Amit Basole